Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review of Dee Henderson's New Book - Full Disclosure!

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!  IT'S FINALLY HERE!  Well, almost.

The new Dee Henderson book, Full Disclosure is getting ready to release in October, but thanks to the wonderful people at Bethany House Publishers, I was able to secure an Advance Readers' Edition.  This has made my year! 

My first thought when I finished the book was, I need to read it again, which is pretty typical for her books, and I was glad she was holding true to form.

The story of Ann Silver, Midwest Homicide Investigator, who hands off a lead on a cold case to FBI Agent, Paul Falcon, is masterfully told.  You will absolutely fall in love with Midnight, Ann's dog, who made me smile and laugh out loud on several occasions.  There are many plot twists that happen right up until the last chapter.  Ones that I was not expecting.

I want to be careful and not give any spoilers, but if you're a Dee Henderson fan, you are going to love this book.  I'm not sure if it was meant this way, but to me, this book might actually give us a glimpse into Dee Henderson, the person.  Maybe, because I have been searching and waiting for a new book for so long, I'm just projecting my thoughts of who she is into this book.

Dee once again brings extreme attention to detail to her characters and allows us to see behind the scenes into some of our favorite old characters.  If you haven't read some of her other books, take the time between now and October and read through them again.

This one gets a big THUMBS UP from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment